Boutonnière orchid white (Orchidaceae)
- Klimaneutraler Versand mit DHL GoGreen
- Lieferzeit (DE): ca. 1-3 Werktage*
- 30 Tage Rückgaberecht
Boutonnière - the buttonhole according to Oscar Wilde
A true queen of flowers: the orchid. In 1890 Oscar Wilde had his Dorian Gray say: “Yesterday I cut an orchid for my buttonhole. It was a wonderfully speckled flower, as effective as the seven deadly sins.” Wear an orchid as a boutonnière in your buttonhole and test the effect. Write us.
White orchid with black speckles
In every flower there is an almost forgotten craftsmanship (not in the least comparable to products from Far Eastern countries). Plastic is not used; every flower is built up properly and not simply plugged together or glued on. Recipes up to a hundred years old serve as the basis for dyeing the fabric.
The boutonnière in detail
- Color: white leaves, yellow-green in the middle with delicate black speckles
- Material: 100% silk
- Size of the flower: approx. 7 cm in diameter, approx. 1.2 cm in height
- Handmade in Germany | Handcraft from Germany
- Each silk flower is unique; minor deviations are possible
- Delivery with a high-quality gift box
- Item number: 045W
Care instructions: Protect from moisture and store in the gift box. Every boutonnière box will exclusive by one of the oldest family businesses in Berlin, founded in 1869 as a hat box manufacturer, made exclusively for us in the Neukölln district.