Boutonnière carnation magenta a small (Caryophyllaceae)
- Klimaneutraler Versand mit DHL GoGreen
- Lieferzeit (DE): ca. 1-3 Werktage*
- 30 Tage Rückgaberecht
The small carnation in the buttonhole
During the French Revolution, a red carnation was a symbol of the nobles who were guillotined. Since 1889, the red carnation has also shone as a buttonhole flower for socialism. No matter what color: A carnation like this is traditionally worn with a tuxedo or tailcoat and therefore has a black silk stem that, once it peeks cheekily from behind the lapel, remains almost invisible.
The pink buttonhole carnation - special features
There is an almost forgotten craftsmanship in every buttonhole (cannot be compared in the least with products from Far Eastern countries). Plastic is not used; every flower is built up properly and not simply plugged together or glued on. Even today, recipes that are up to a hundred years old serve as the basis for fabric coloring.
The boutonnière in detail
- Color: magenta, with a beautiful gradient
- Stem: malleable wire wrapped in black silk
- Material: 100% silk
- Size of the flower: approx. 4 cm in diameter, approx. 2 cm in height
- Handmade in Germany | Handcraft from Germany
- Each silk flower is unique; minor deviations are possible
- Including high-quality gift box
- Item number: 013-RO
Care instructions: Protect from moisture and always store in the gift box provided. Every boutonnière box will exclusive by one of the oldest family businesses in Berlin, founded in 1869 as a hat box manufacturer, made in the Neukölln district.