Nato straps green red black (22mm)
- Climate friendly shipping with DHL
- Versandkostenfrei in Deutschland
- Delivery time (DE): approx. 1-3 working days*
- 30 days money back guarantee
Nato straps - the sporty watch straps
The history of NATO straps, here striped in black, gray and orange, begins in England in the early 1970s, and also leads us into the world of James Bond - and time and again on the wrists of fashionably sporty men with more or less less expensive watches. Note: Not every nato band is available in every width. On the one hand this is a shame, but on the other hand it has already led some customers to unexpected colors and stripes.
High quality NATO straps from France
In France, the stylish nylon straps are called "Bracelet Nato" - and that is exactly the name of the French company that produces the best, most durable and most varied of NATO straps. The nylon watch straps are generally available in stores not only in a wide variety of designs, but also in very different qualities. Here, the strap is not simply pulled through the two bars of the watch (as with cheap straps); A second inner strap ensures a secure hold, just like NATO straps should be. And: You can also do it without a watch - as a bracelet!
The NATO straps in detail
- Material: braided nylon tape (100% nylon)
- Metal clips: stainless steel
- Color: Green (greener than seen in the photo), red, black
- Total length: approx. 28 cm
- Width of the NATO strap: 22 mm
- Made in France | Made in France
- Item number: AR00061
The high-quality NATO straps are individually packed in a gift box.