Men's scarf Shelley
- Climate friendly shipping with DHL
- Versandkostenfrei in Deutschland
- Delivery time (DE): approx. 1-3 working days*
- 30 days money back guarantee
High quality men's scarf for gentlemen
The camel-hair-colored wool (with cashmere content) of this men's scarf by RALPH | BERLIN comes from a traditional Italian weaving mill and feels pleasantly soft. This scarf is combined with a finely woven cotton jacquard, it is striped in the colors Hawthorne rose (a wine red) and natural white and has a beautiful, particularly fine herringbone weave pattern. A men's scarf for men who value first-class materials, careful craftsmanship as well as style and subtle elegance.
Handmade in Berlin
In Berlin the scarves from RALPH | BERLIN are individually hand-sewn in small series. There are five copies of each scarf. In the unlikely event that two wearers of the same scarf will meet, we recommend a nod of the head and a joint gin and tonic.
The details of the men's scarf
- Material: 80% virgin wool, 20% cashmere
- Lining: 100% jacquard cotton
- Carrier label: 100% jacquard cotton
- Dimensions: approx. 197 x 27 cm
- Care instructions: dry cleaning
- Item number: RB16021
Each men's scarf is wrapped in designer tissue paper and lies in a beautiful gift box made of matt black French recycled cardboard - made by a Berlin family company founded in 1869 as a hat box manufacturer. The textile label in the scarf (100% cotton with Öko-Tex® certificate) also comes from German production and is woven in Dortmund.