Studs with coat of arms
Three shirt buttons around 1900
These three enameled shirt buttons for the three buttonholes of your formal shirt come from Fin de Siècle France. The enamel is undamaged; the shape of the coat of arms is imaginative - we couldn't assign it to any noble family. The red cross reminds us of Switzerland. The rear closure is extremely practical thanks to its two-part opening mechanism. Also suitable for the impatient wearer of a dress shirt.
- Color: white with red cross
- Diameter: approx. 1 cm (measured at an angle)
- Material: enamel, partially gold-plated
- On original card, 9.5 cm x 4 cm
- Accessory for tailcoat (white tie); the dress shirt
- Item number: NH20-1
Note: This is an antique and not a new item. Please see the details in the photos.