Dress shirt studs turquoise
- Climate-neutral shipping with DHL GoGreen
- Delivery time (DE): approx. 1-3 working days*
- 30 days return policy
Around 1900: turquoise shirt buttons
A set of three shirt studs from around 1900. A touch of Belle Époque and Fin de Siècle. Turquoise on mother-of-pearl with a gold-plated edge - particularly beautiful, as we think.
- Color: turquoise, mother-of-pearl, gold
- Diameter: approx. 0.5 cm (measured at an angle)
- Material: turquoise, mother-of-pearl, gold-plated
- old case with slight signs of use (turn of the century)
- Accessory for tailcoat (white tie); the dress shirt
- Item number: NH20-10
Note: This is an antique and not a new item. Please see the details in the photos.