Shirt buttons mother-of-pearl 1920s
- Climate friendly shipping with DHL
- Versandkostenfrei in Deutschland
- Delivery time (DE): approx. 1-3 working days*
- 30 days money back guarantee
Vintage mother-of-pearl tailcoat shirt buttons
Three round shirt buttons made of gold doublé and mother-of-pearl. Can be buttoned in easily and without complications. The front view is different from what our pictures suggest, the small knob made of rolled gold doublé, so high-quality, robust, simple and elegant. The mother-of-pearl button is on the inside of the shirt. Manufactured in the 1920s.
- Color: white, mother of pearl
- Diameter: approx. 1 cm
- Material: gold doublé and mother-of-pearl
- Vintage box (Mariage; originally not included)
- Accessory for tailcoat (white tie); the dress shirt
- Item number: NH20-5
Note: This is an antique and not a new item. Please see the details in the photos.