Pocket square linen white red
- Climate-neutral shipping with DHL GoGreen
- Delivery time (DE): approx. 1-3 working days*
- 30 days return policy
White pocket square - handcraft from Hamburg
Born in Hamburg, Kornelia Maria Lempa learned to crochet and embroider from her grandmother Franziska as a child and later perfected her skills at the Royal School of Needlework at Hampton Court Palace. For us she picks up her grandmother's very fine crochet hook again and crochets around our pocket squares made of fine linen fabrics.
The pocket square in detail
- Material: 100% fine linen from a weaving mill in Lithuania
- Handcraft from Germany
- Edge carefully crocheted by hand
- Crochet thread: 100% cotton
- Color: White (Crochet: Red)
- Size: about 30x30 cm
- Item number: kml-weiss-20
Care instructions: 40 ° C on a gentle cycle. Do not spin or spin a little so that the linen retains its shape.