Brooch Poodle c
1950s brooch: poodle
From the late 50s: pretty brooch made of gold doublé with a sitting poodle. Two red glass crystals as eyes. Costume jewelry from the sample collection of a manufactory. Unworn and well preserved for decades.
- Color: gold, red glass eyes
- Size: approx. 3.5 cm x 2.5 cm
- Material: gold doublé, glass crystals
- Attachment: jewelry pin with safety lock
- Delivery in a beautiful velvet pouch
- Item number: HVW20-div
Note: This is a vintage item and not a new item. Please see the details in the photos.