Boutonnière forget-me-not petrol (Myosotis)
- Klimaneutraler Versand mit DHL GoGreen
- Lieferzeit (DE): ca. 1-3 Werktage*
- 30 Tage Rückgaberecht
Boutonnière - silk flower in the buttonhole
This boutonnière is about symbolism: the forget-me-not is a symbol of tender memories, farewells and love. At the same time, it is a symbol of the Freemasons and is also worn in Germany to commemorate the dead of the First World War. Here a muted color variant in petrol with light shades in anthracite.
The buttonhole - special features
In every flower there is an almost forgotten craftsmanship (not in the least comparable to products from Far Eastern countries). Plastic is not used; every flower is built up properly and not simply plugged together or glued on. Recipes up to a hundred years old serve as the basis for dyeing the fabric.
The red boutonnière in detail
- Color: petrol with light shades of anthracite
- Material: 100% silk
- Size of the flower: approx. 4.5 cm in diameter, approx. 0.5 cm in height
- Handmade in Germany | Handcraft from Germany
- Each silk flower is unique; minor deviations are possible
- Delivery with a high-quality gift box
- Item number: 068p
Care instructions: Protect from moisture and always store in the gift box provided. Every boutonnière box will exclusive by one of the oldest family businesses in Berlin, founded as a hat box manufacturer in 1869, made for us in the Neukölln district.