Boutonnière carnation black a small (Caryophyllaceae)
- Klimaneutraler Versand mit DHL GoGreen
- Lieferzeit (DE): ca. 1-3 Werktage*
- 30 Tage Rückgaberecht
The little black one
Our black carnation goes well with a tuxedo (black tie) or tailcoat (white tie) - the color is charcoal to jet black and its effect is enhanced by the contrasting white border. The silk carnation is often worn with a tuxedo or tailcoat and therefore has a black silk stem that, once it peeks cheekily from behind the lapel, remains almost invisible.
The buttonhole carnation
There is almost forgotten craftsmanship in every boutonnière (not to be compared with products from the Far East). Plastic is not used; each flower is carefully assembled and not just plugged or glued together. Even today, recipes that are up to a hundred years old serve as the basis for fabric coloring.
The boutonnière in detail
- Color: black with thin white borders
- Stem: malleable wire wrapped in black silk
- Material: 100% silk
- Size of the flower: approx. 4 cm in diameter, approx. 2 cm in height
- Handmade in Germany | Handcraft from Germany
- Each silk flower is unique; minor deviations are possible
- Including high-quality gift box
- Item number: 069-S
Care instructions: Protect from moisture and always keep in the gift box provided. Every boutonnière box will for us by one of the oldest family businesses in Berlin, founded in 1869 as a hat box manufacturer, made in the Neukölln district.