Boutonnière cherry blossom white mini (Japanese sakura)
- Climate friendly shipping with DHL
- Versandkostenfrei in Deutschland
- Delivery time (DE): approx. 1-3 working days*
- 30 days money back guarantee
Boutonnière - cherry blossom on the lapel
In Japan, the cherry blossom is a symbol of female beauty. The cherry blossom begins in Japan in March and its progression to the northeast is observed in the Japanese weather forecast as the cherry blossom front (sakura zensen). This is important, because when the cherries bloom there is a proper celebration. A cherry blossom worn as a boutonnière is therefore the ideal companion for happy occasions. All year round.
The white mini buttonhole
In every blossom there is an almost forgotten craftsmanship (not in the least comparable to products from Asia). Plastic is not used; each flower is built up individually and not simply plugged together or glued on. This is called "blümeln" - an almost extinct craft. Original recipes up to a hundred years old serve as the basis for fabric coloring.
The silk boutonnière in detail
- Color white
- Material: 100% silk
- Size of the flower: approx. 2.2 cm in diameter, approx. 1 cm in height
- Handmade in Germany | Handcraft from Germany
- Each boutonnière is unique; minor deviations are possible
- Delivery with a high-quality gift box
- Item number: 040W
Care instructions: Protect from moisture and always store in the gift box provided. Every boutonnière box will exclusive by one of the oldest family businesses in Berlin, founded in 1869 as a hat box manufacturer, made in the Neukölln district.